- My kids are home from their summer in California, and they’re glad to be home with me, which warms my heart.
- My love, who I work with, is being laid off. We’re working on circumventing that by getting her into another department. We’re not sure if our boss knows just how close we are or not, but he knows we’re close.
- I’m already campaigning to get back up there to see her, even if for only a few days … being that I’ll be getting a portion of her job if our circumventing schemes don’t work, we can justify it as “training.”
- My doctor freaked out when I told her about my recent reemergence of migraines. After describing my symptoms she thinks I’m having something she terms as “transitory microstrokes” and so I’m going through a battery of tests, including an MRI tomorrow morning. Fortunately I haven’t had an episode in over a month, which is the only reason she didn’t put me in the hospital yesterday.
- This is a picture of my doctor. Isn’t she cute? Besides my love, she’s the only woman who gets to get fresh with me. Of course, she wears a latex glove, so it’s not very romantic.
- I need to start writing again.