- Valium is fun.
- Valium made the MRI fun.
- Valium made me think that, if I prayed to God while inside the MRI machine, the giant magnet surrounding my brain would act like a megaphone for my prayers, blasting them out into the Universe around me.
- God thinks I’m funny while on Valium and told me to take it more often.
- My doctor said that I have not had “transient micro-strokes” as she had feared. She did find evidence of migraine activity, whatever that means. So the good news is that what I’ve been experiencing have been nothing more than migraines … which, duh, I told her up front.
- She did find something called a “brain cyst.” I will learn more about that during my appointment this afternoon, but she did tell me that it’s nothing to worry about.
- Personally, I think the “brain cyst” is probably the alien tracking device the Grey Hive implanted in my head as a child.
- I knew those childhood memories of UFO’s weren’t a dream.