This is the kind of “poetry” I write at work every day:
- Avoid sharp hazards when handling materials.
- Always make sure your clothing cannot become caught in rotating equipment.
- Use safety goggles when using power tools.
- Install safety barriers at both ends of the unit starting with the entry end.
- Never allow anyone to ride equipment while work is being performed.
Are you asleep yet? This stuff works better than Lunesta. I have to drink pots of coffee to stay awake long enough to write it.