A lot happening in the life of Jerry…
- I started the clock ticking by handing in my 30 day notice at my apartment complex. I’m taking a break right now from packing. Lady Savina, here I come!
- I closed down the SF website I’d been running. I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish with it, learned what I wanted to learn, and now it’s time to move on. I did renew the domain for another year, so as to showcase all the wonderful stories we published. If you love reading a really good, strange, fun story, go check them out here: DarkEnergySF.com
- Melanie got me into podcasting and it’s really fun. Also, I’ve discovered I like listening to podcasts more than I enjoy radio or TV (yes, more than TV) The two I’m currently involved with are:
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job: The Podcast (somewhat genre writing related, especially our “Secrets of the Industry” segment.
- Mr. Beefalo (just pure zaniness with some really funny people — we may even get some celebrity guests)
- If you were enjoying my serialized memoirs, I’m continuing them on a site over at Blogger: NefariousJerrius.Blogspot.com
- I have been a bad novel writer. Bad! Not a word on my current manuscript in weeks.
- My older daughter is still in Africa. She’ll be home by Wednesday.
- I took my younger daughter out on an all day date yesterday. Lunch, a movie (Iron Man, which of course rocked), ice cream (at Ben & Jerry’s), a sushi dinner, and a Taiwanese movie at home called Shutter. Spooky creepy movie, the good kind without a whole lot of gore.
That’s probably enough details for today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Well, back to packing.