- Won’t have broadband at The Loft until sometime next week, so won’t be around much until then. I’m on dial-up AOL at my love’s right now.
- Lady Savina left town, going to meet in Nashville with her future-ex and middle daughter. It’s kid visitation time.
- She may or may not be bringing middle daughter back here with her. If middle daughter is here, I’ll be spending a lot of time at The Loft.
- The Loft is … it has, um, lots of … character. Yes, that’s the word for it. If it were in the inner city I’d call the place a dump, but being that it’s in the country and is over 100 years old, it’s not really a dump it’s … character. Definitely. The building used to be a general store. The apartment itself would be termed a “studio” apartment if it weren’t so huge. It’s much bigger than my old two-bedroom in McKinney. High ceilings, archways, lots of tall windows … totally uneven floors, totally bizarre and wacked-out ceiling, huge weird bathroom that is a major waste of space (it could almost be a bedroom). The place is definitely a small-town country version of a loft apartment.
- That’s it for now. Gotta go pull laundry out of the drier, feed the fish, and head back over to The Loft. I just hung window blinds and am now going to attempt to move my meager furnature into a zen feng shui arrangement.
- Happy 4th of July!