My love is still out of town, and here I am again, stopping by to feed the fish and use the dial up Internet.
- I did take pictures of The Loft, but can’t really upload them until I get my broadband.
- No Internet + No Girlfriend + Lots of Time = Major Work Done On Novel! I boosted the word count by about 5000 words over the last few days.
- No Internet also equals No Instant Research. Interestingly enough, that hasn’t really been a problem, though for some reason (amazing foresight?) I printed out a lot of research material before I started this whole moving process, and so had many of the facts I needed as hardcopy for this weekend’s writing binge.
- I did not move up here with a TV nor do I intend to get one. That’s right, I have NO TELEVISION. I don’t miss it at all. What I do miss, however, is my microwave oven. Without it I feel like I’m camping or something.
- I will catch up with you all later this week. Promise!